Beyond TV 4.6.1 Quietly Released
Snapstream has quietly released Beyond TV 4.6.1, and is available for download here. I’ve been beta testing it for awhile with no major problems. The big feature in this point release is support for the HDHomeRun. Checkout the release notes for more info:
Version 4.6.1 Release Notes
Build 3939 | April 5, 2007
– Recordings failing due to, “Could not attach to graph” error are no longer failing.
– Setup wizard now detects sound devices for software encode TV tuner cards.
– TV format settings now correctly being saved as NTSC or PAL in the Web Admin.
– AVerMedia M780 PCI express TV tuner now capable of using both of its onboard tuners simultaneously.
– Serial tuning satellite and set-top-boxes on COM ports higher than 9 can now be done.
– Meta-data no longer lost when copying video files.
– Manual recordings no longer being ended prematurely when the Beyond TV recording scheduler is rebuilt.
– Manual recordings made within the Beyond TV GUI are now being scheduled on the correct channel in cases where duplicate channels exist in a person’s lineup.
– Library monitoring and performance improved.
– HDHomeRun (ATSC and QAM support) now supported.
– Serial tuning for DirecTV D11 Model 500 now supported.
Filed under: Beyond TV, HTPC | 1 Comment